Vancouver / BC strata insurance: successful launch of a new program
Strata Insurance in Vancouver and British Columbia
We’re very pleased to report that the a residential strata insurance program now being offered by Habitat Insurance Agencies has had a successful launch. These stratas are now benefiting from the advantage of an insurance program that offers excellent premiums, coverages, and deductibles. Stratas with some commercial occupancy may also qualify for this strata insurance program.
Below are some examples of stratas most recently insured by Habitat Insurance Agencies:
|Location||Appraised $ value||Annual $ premium|
Key features offered as standard in this strata insurance program:
- 125% Margin clause on building coverage (for example, total loss limit for a $10,000,000 building is $12,500,000) – blanket bylaws coverage included
- $2,500 Water damage and sewer back up deductible
- $10,000,000 Commercial General liability coverage – per occurrence and aggregate
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers liability coverage ($5,000,000 limit available)
- $100,000 Pollution liability coverage
- Policies are 100% underwritten by a well-established Canadian insurance carrier
With strata insurance deductibles and rates on the rise in recent years, this is a great opportunity for strata councils and strata property managers to reduce the cost of insurance, while still retaining good comprehensive coverage.
Contact us today for a complimentary quote. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with our competitive premiums and professional service.
Copyright 2012 © Habitat Insurance Agencies Ltd. All rights reserved. Disclaimer: This article is designed to provide information for personal use only. Please consult your professional insurance broker for further professional advice. Habitat Insurance Agencies Ltd is not responsible for any legal disputes of this matter.