Enjoy Peace of Mind with the Right Travel Medical Insurance
Nothing can ruin a trip to another country more than an unexpected illness or accident. And the financial costs of quality emergency medical treatment while in a foreign country can be a huge burden.
We provide insurance packages tailored for:
- Visitors to Canada
- 1-year policies for “Super Visa” program
- International students
- New immigrants to Canada
Optional coverage include baggage, trip interruption, accidental death & dismemberment, rental car collision
Types of benefits available:
- Up to $5-million emergency medical insurance
- 24/7 worldwide medical and travel assistance
- Upfront payment for most medical services wherever possible
Insurance packages are available for individuals and families, with options of single trip or multi-trip plans.
Do you have a pre-existing health condition?
Pre-existing conditions are typically excluded from travel insurance coverage. However, there are special travel insurance programs which can cover stable, pre-existing conditions. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
Our travel insurance partners:
Protect yourself from an unexpected illness or accident while outside your home country.
Contact Habitat Insurance Agencies for more information about how a reasonably priced insurance package can protect you.
Choose the right insurance plan for your needs
Ensure that you get the right coverage for your travel needs. Here are some typical options for travel insurance:
- Emergency Hospital & Medical insurance: At Habitat Insurance, we provide policies which provide up to $5 million for emergency hospitalization (semi-private) and emergency medical services in excess of your provincial or territorial plan. This is the most important travel insurance to have!
Other coverages typically included under Emergency Hospital & Medical insurance policies:
- Meals & Accommodation
- Return of Traveling Companion
- Pet Return (Dog or Cat):
- Act of Terrorism coverage
- Accidental Dental
- Emergency Transportation
- Transportation of Family or Friend
- Return of Vehicle or Watercraft
- Return of Deceased
- Return to Original Destination
- Dental Emergencies
- Transportation of Accompanying Attendant
- Trip Interruption insurance: Once you have started your trip, Trip Interruption insurance provides insurance coverage for one-way transportation home in the event of an unexpected, insured event.
- Flight Accident insurance: This provides coverage for loss of life, limb, or sight, or disappearance caused by an aircraft accident.
- Baggage insurance: choose this coverage to replace lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal belongings, travel documents, or currency.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance: This provides coverage for loss of life, limb, or sight, or disappearance during your trip other than while flying. Limits typically go up to $250,000.
- All-inclusive Package Plans: these insurance plans combine emergency hospital & medical insurance for Canadians with trip cancellation & interruption coverage. Great coverage, both before and during your trip.
Travel with peace of mind. Contact Habitat Insurance Agencies for more information on getting the right travel insurance for your needs.