Client access to our office
Please DO NOT enter our office if:
- You are sick
- You are caring for anyone who is sick
- You have any symptoms e.g. cough, nausea, dizziness, etc.
- Clients may enter only via the front door; clients may not enter through the back entrance
- 1 client permitted in the office at any one time
- A face mask must be worn to enter our office. We will be happy to provide you with a mask, free of charge
- Hand sanitizer available at our front desk
- Our washroom is not available to clients or members of the public
Clients who prefer not enter the office
We will be happy to assist you. Please call 604-438-5241. We will take down the necessary information from you and then take documentation outside to you.
After each client visits our office, we sanitize the following:
- Front desk area
- Door handles
- Other high touch areas, as necessary
Staff members wash hands after each client visit and each time entering the office.
Plexiglass barrier is cleaned at least twice daily, and more as needed.